Wednesday, November 17, 2010

See Me Shop: Albertsons (Week of 11-17-10)


Albertsons has been THE place to shop for the last few weeks!  I'm pretty proud of this week's shopping trip!

Here's what I got:
12x Swanson Canned Broth
4x Green Giant Canned Veggies
3x Farmer John Breakfast Sausage
12x Ragu Pasta Sauce
6x Sierra Mist 2-liter Soda (there's only 5 in the picture)
3x Barilla Pasta Noodles
2x Chex Mix
2x Wheat Thins
2x Ritz Crackers
2 gallons of milk
1 Reddi Wip Whipped Cream
1 Welch's Juice
1 Food Should Taste Good Cheddar Chips
and a box of Mike & Ikes for my little guy.

I tossed my receipt but my total was $20 and some change.

Here's the breakdown:

Buy 10, Save $5 Promo:

Ragu Pasta Sauce - .99 after promo
- $1/2 Ragu Coupon from Safeway Thanksgiving Coupon Book
Final Price = .98 for 2

Barilla Pasta Noodles - .79 after promo
FREE wyb 2 Ragu Pasta Sauces from 11/14 newspaper insert

Chex Mix - $1.49 after promo
- .50/1 Printable Coupon HERE
Final Price = .99

Ritz Crackers - $1.99 after promo
- $1/1 Coupon from 11/14 insert
Final Price = .99

Reddi Wip - $1.49 after promo
- .50/1 Coupon from 11/14 insert
Final Price = .99

Other Deals:

Green Giant Canned Veggies - 2 for .88 (limit 6)
- $1/4 Safeway Thanksgiving Coupon
Final Price = .76 (.19 ea for 4)

Wheat Thins - $1.99
- $1/1 Facebook Coupon HERE
Final Price = .99

Farmer John Breakfast Sausage - .88 with in-ad coupon (limit 4)
- .75/1 Printable Coupon from SmartSource.com (no longer available)
Final Price = .13

Swanson Canned Broth - .44 with in-ad coupon (limit 12)
- $1/4 Safeway Thanksgiving Coupon
Final Price = .76 (.19 ea)

Sierra Mist - .99
- $1/1 Safeway Thanksgiving Coupon
Final Price = FREE

I got the Welch's Juice and Food Should Taste Good Chips from a free coupon from each brand's Facebook page.  However, I don't believe these are being offered anymore.  BUT keep your eye out and I will post any free offers I see on my FB page.  If you shop Albertsons this week, I would love to hear about the deals you got!  Email me at mritzpark@yahoo.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment