Sunday, November 21, 2010

Winner!!! Just Dance Kids!

So before I announce the winner, I wanted to explain how I did this.  I used random.org to generate a comment number as the winner.  However since my first commenter had 2 entries in one comment, I counted her comment as #1 and #2 making 21 comments total.  Alright, so without further delay the winner of Just Dance Kids is.....

Kristen Hackney-Redman



Congratulations Kristen!  I will be emailing you soon for your mailing address!  Thanks to everyone for following, tweeting, and blogging this giveaway!  I will be posting pictures of our Just Dance party and my review of the game.  I also have a few leftover coupons for $5 off the game and free shipping from GameStop.com...post here if you're interested and I will get these out to you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment